
The end of an era.
25th November 2005 - Liberation.
28th Novemeber 2005 - Set the world ablaze.
I cannot better describe this wonderful feeling that is ripping me apart. It has taken me an 18 years wait for this day to dawn. Yes of course, many will just refer this day to the end of the A levels, the culmination of 2 years of crap, but it has never struck me that this day would be my happiest. Instead, I cannot wait to leave for Nan, Thailand to begin a 17 days voyage. Time and again, people question me on my intelligence to set off for hardwork right after liberation, but it has never made me rethink my decision.
In life, there are things to do before you regret this never pausable journey.
Perhaps, I will ruminate on the loss of a possible prom night outing, but I will gain 17 days of sheer fun, living with a group of unknowns, aiding those in need.
Just as Keane is moving off from Manchester United, I will leave JC with a great legacy, a fulfilling walk in the park.
These few days have been absolutely fantastic, immersing with the group members of the ocip project, clearing up my messy room, getting things back running. It is perfect, simply wonderful.
I just cant wait to pack my bag on Friday night
I cant wait for the hour hand of Saturday and Sunday tick away.
I cant wait to board my first SQ flight.
I cant wait, and im sure
SQ62/SQ65 will wait no longer to complete my dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment