sometimes when you have left the train and am making your way in the queue to board the escalator, you somehow feel obliged to be sucked into the moving tide that only goes forward. when you are not in a rush or when you are fearing attending an event, it really makes you feel helpless and that even the masses are against you. deep down.
Student witnesses say David Widjaja did not slip and fall off (CNA - http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/431135/1/.html)
I would feel sad if I died that way and my parents relentlessly sought out some people to come up with fantastic ideas over how I died and refused to accept the truth, only to send me deeper into my own woes. I do understand the loss of a family member a great thing but I guess when facts are really certain that that probably happened, how bizarre it may have been, it would be time to reflect and ponder about what actually went wrong and let the truth settle. Just like the book that I am reading now - Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minutes on a teenage gun rampage in school.
OKAY. double joy this morning seriously. 1230am was great, since i went online to check results. fingers crossed for bean!!. morning somehow woke up at 9am to find out that Michigan Uni allowed me to go for exchange in their Winter sem which means I will be the only exchange student there in that period! so cool ! and guess wad, it was on top of 2 days of frantic emailing to all the parties involved, uni michigan, NTU exchange office. ok, so Purdue is no more, now is Michigan. had to do another whole lot of course matching but this time it was seriously much easier. only thing was that i had to go down to NTU in the afternoon to get my exchange prof to vet and approve the course matching. it took 10 mins only though, surprisingly!. but it was so much more relief to put this episode back and push on with the exchange again. yet another obstacle SERIOUSLY removed. wooo. DOUBLE JOY. (:(:
Wooo, great week. NICE!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment