Monday, November 02, 2009

THIS IS REAL

Tell me that I am not dreaming.

This is the first time im going to travel some 15,000 km to a totally unknown place solo.
And I am doing this by flying against the spin of the Earth to US, unlike all other people who will be heading to US via the Japan route.
I will take 50+hrs to travel from Singapore to London, London to Detriot USA, with a total of 4 flights per round. Total flight cost is (1502+880)=2382SGD. OUCH
I will be on the A330, B777, RJ145, and CRJ 700. wow.
I will be spending 22hrs in Heathrow airport soaking up the massive atmosphere in what they term the busiest airport in the world.
I am flying off on the 30th and will be in US on the 31st. Then I will spend my first New Year celebrations overseas.
I will also see snow for the firrsttt time right when i touch down in Michigan.
I will be just 30 minutes away from Canada, 3hrs away from Niagara Falls.
Tell me.

Qatar airlines, Singapore-london return

American airlines, London-Detriot return

I was searching up on the greyhound buses in US and the amtrax trains and all the wonderful discounts that a student can get while on travel in the US and in Europe. Gosh.
Tell me again.

but yet the clock on my table is still ticking and telling me that i have a war to conquer before that fun begins.
lets go!

2 comments:

ej said...

my goodness. how much do yo u actually save as compared to if you traveled on a more conventional route or direct to Michigan?

-piggy- said...

LONDON! GO VISIT LSE!