Saturday, November 18, 2006

evra on recent suggestions that he is trying to get out of manu.
i was quite shocked in camp to hear abt it in the news, tot he was playing very well indeed, giving heinze a run for his money.
but this article on the official page gave me reasons to rejoice, to remember evra as the man whom manu will enjoy his services for s long as possible.
once a red, forever a red.
lets get the premiership this season.
Evra sets record straight

Patrice Evra has reassured United fans that he is enjoying life at Old Trafford following reports suggesting otherwise.

Recent media coverage claimed the French defender was struggling to adapt to life in Manchester and was considering a move elsewhere.

However, Evra insists this is not case and is disappointed his comments have been misinterpreted.

“It’s true that my first six months in England were very difficult for me, my wife and my young baby, but to say I am not enjoying my life in Manchester is completely incorrect,” he told ManUtd.com.

“I love playing for the club and my life over here – I want the fans to know how much I enjoy playing for such a fantastic team like United.

I am very privileged and I thank the good lord that I play for this club. How many people would dream of being in my place?




oh, anyways, had a 'fun' guard comd on friday night. 2lt tee weijie's quite a nice guy actually :p wells, haha e only bad thign was tat i had to run quite abit to get e guys back after a blackout turnout. but he was impressed with us, good. heh. booked out early this morning, and guess wad? i did sth i cant forgive myself. i was alr waiting for quite awhile for the 172 bus to boonlay, den i took my eyes off the bend that e bus usually steamrolls by, to look at the cross junction infront, and the next thing i knew, the bus zoomed passed -.- and tat made me freaking late for no reason! wad e hell, im damn dumb can :p geez.
anyways, soccer at marina bay was at 11am, i was late as usual, thank god the referee wasnt on time too :) heh. good game altogether for the team, showed resoluteness to fight back despite being 1 goal down very early. there was nothing much i cud do about the goal, the guy was coming to e front post, defenders failed, i was left standing as he crossed for an unmarked guy to drive home. game on after tat. we probed, fought valiantly to find e equaliser. it was frustrating, even more so in the sweltering heat. tensions were mounting esp when the opposite team had their star player asked to leave the pitch for making a stupid remark at the refereee's decision to book a guy. retarded, seriously. cant he keep his mouth shut ?! so vocal for wad. -.- brainless. it doesnt help his team given the mounting pressure. we pushed up badly for the equaliser and that paved way for this one beautiful thru pass that sent their striker 1on1 with me, it was at an angle that i wud haf expected him to cross, but there wasnt much support so wells, he drove for the goal. my hands insinctively rose, and the next thing i knew, i turned e ball over the bar for a corner. gd save! i managed to keep the team into play and it was critical in the end. so, the frustration came to an end late in the 2nd half when jeremy trapped a beautifully flighted ball, turn his defender and slammed the ball into the net. freaking gd goal, i was stunned and in awe of that strike. great play, great finish. both sides den began to open up again to find the critical goal to cut off the match but to no avail, both sides missing lotsa chances. i got partially injured when i pulled e stupid muscle above my left thigh, due to running out to get e ball to safety from a strength guy.. geez, i dribbled pass him :) haha. it was in pain not long before my ultimate disaster dawned. another clean thru situation due to our push up play allowed their striker to charge for the thru ball, leaving me no choice but to come out. 50-50 i wud say, i managed to go down for the ball, but the next thing i knew, the fucker stepped on my calf, studs right into the muscle. he's pretty dumb i reckon, i was already going in, cant he like jump or sth? imagine my head was in there, it wud haf been worse than cech's! anyways, the team was already burning in the sun, energy totally zapped, i took the opportunity to cry out loud and attempted to waste some time as well as to try to get the dumb ass sent off. geez, the referee had nothing of it in the end, wad a waste. :p haha. anyways, its still pain now man!
check out the bad injury.





yups, tat's abt all for today, quite tired and stuff. on the way home, listened to this gd song, decided to share it with all, enjoy the lyrics!
Obviously - McFly
Recently I've been,
Hopelessly reaching
Out for this girl,
Who's out of this world believe me.
She's got a boyfriend,
He drives me round the bend
Coz he's 23 he's in the marines
He'd kill me

For So many nights now,
I find myself thinking about her now

Coz obviously she's out of my league,
How can I win she keeps dragging me in,
And I know I,
never will be good enough for her,
No no
Never will be good enough for her.

Got to escape now
Get on a plane NOW YEAH
And out 2 L.A. and that's where ill stay for two years

And put her behind me,
(I'll put her behind me)
Go to a place where she can't find me.
Oooh

Coz obviously she's out of my league,
I'm wasting my time coz she'll never be mine
And I know I never will be good enough for her
No no
Never will be good enough for her

She's out of my hands,
And I never know where I stand
Cos I'm not good enough for her
(Good enough for her)
Enough enough for her
Good enough for her
Good enough for her


Coz obviously she's out of my league
I'm wasting my time coz she'll never be mine
And I know I never will be good enough for her
Coz obviously she's out of my league
But how can I win she keeps dragging me in
I know never will be good enough for her
No no
I never will be good enough for her(x3)

No comments: