i think i was rather bored over the week in camp, especially rotting my time away in the range for 2 days waiting for my shoot, in which, eventually, did not turn out very neat for a marksmenship. nevertheless, check out what boredom has gotten me to think abt!
i was listening to carrie underwood's angels brought me here, and i realised it would make a great weedding song, rather than the over-used xuan ze by george lam and sally yeh. heh, not that i wudnt want to hear that song ring out in my own milestone day, but i think that angels brought me here would equally deserve the echos in my happiest day to come. meaningful and sang b4 by both male and female artistes, it cannot be more perfect for the wedding day.
It’s been a long and winding journey,
But I’m finally here tonight picking up the pieces walking back into the light
Into the sunset of your glory where my heart and future lies
There’s nothing like that feeling when I look into your eyes
My dreams came true when I found you; I found you, my miracle
If you could see what I see
That you’re the answer to my prayers
And if you could feel the tenderness I feel
You would know it would be clear, that angels brought me here
Nothing here before you
Feels like I’ve been born again
Every breath is your LOVE
Every heartbeat speaks your name
My dreams came true right here in front of you my miracle
If you could see what I see
You’re the answer to my prayers
And if you could feel the tenderness I feel
You would know it would be clear, that angles brought me here
It brought me here, to be with you
Ill be forever grateful, forever thankful
My dreams came true when I found you my miracle
If you could see what I see
You’re the answer to my prayers, oh...
And if u could feel the tenderness I Feel
You would know it would be clear that angels brought me here
You know I love you baby
And if you could feel the tenderness I Feel
You would know it would be clear, that angels brought me here
camp's quite a buzz this week, after range on monday and tuesday, its practically like no one left behind, except me and afew others to slog to do all the shit work left behind. -.- yea, buzz. hah, no the buzz i was refering to is that many dudes are getting cars or haf gotten them over the week. yes, even people of my age are contemplating cars. life's such a magnificent thing, growing up never fails to amaze me. just 1 year ago, we were real kids lamenting exams stress and bus fare hikes when we haf to pay adult fares, but the next moment, we are like adults thinking of how to spend our cash on things such as cars. in this year alone, its uncountable how many times i have been ferried to places in cars owned by my frens of roughly the same age. amazing.
yes, its a radical change to come to terms with, but i dont really seem that absorbed into the discussion of cars, and such stuff. but rather, i still think im weird or like wadever, what did catch me this week was photography and design. i know it wud never haf happened or crossed the minds of my peers but that's what really attracted or got me thinking over the week, rather than cars. i am still waiting for the day i ORD, to lay my hands upon the canon eos 30d or sth, to travel over the globe after my ord to enjoy scenery and advance my photography. its even more intriguing to me, rather than how the interior of cars are 'zeng-ed', about how i can even print out my photos and beautifully decorate the walls of my room with such finesse that it looks like an art gallery. its my life man. imagine those pictures combined with the LOTR widescreen poster in the frosted frame bought from popcorn in suntec city in my room. majestic. wad's more, today i was at 6th DIV camp for some forum, and some calandar design caught my eye, immediately sending my mind into ruptures about how i can recreate that same image and design for me and my best frens, something to acknowledge the path we have strode upon for 7 years, and many more to come. it was nothing more significant than having the few of us in SBO, helmet posing just like the band of brothers photograph, tuned to such a blue and dull tint superposed in a black/navy blue background with words such as those to describe each one of us like an orbat chart. sorry, army jargon :p but aint tat cool man!. idea idea.
and oh, btw im so glad, my blog has a united states visitor! ithink i know who, but its a cause for celebration! haha. jk. im talking nonsense.
i think i shud stop blogging anymore, getting weary. its late, and today was a long day...
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment