[I can only imagine - MercyMe]
I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By your side
I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When your face
Is before me
I can only imagine
had a really busy day today, running all over the place, first to bishan den home, den out to changi and den home again, in 30 more mins time i will be rushing to lim chu kang in no time. but somehow i feel extremely satisfied at the way i used my time. its really ncie to realise that this day in your life hasnt been much spent doing nothing or waiting for something to happen. shall give myself a pat on the back for tat!
anyways, was at changi beach not with anyone of cos.. but just there to catch the sunset (sad huh) with my camera as the companion. the sunset was quite marred by the bad clouds hovering across the sky and blocked out most of the spectaculars so din get much of a good shot. here's one i managed to get out - click here.
im quite glad, things are looking even more happening for me especially when the person i emailed in thailand has responded with a project for taking. after discussing with some frens, we have decided to take it and organise something out of it. guess by next week wwe will lay the foundation plans as well as rope in some dudes to add to the dynamic group. wonderful!
I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By your side
I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When your face
Is before me
I can only imagine
had a really busy day today, running all over the place, first to bishan den home, den out to changi and den home again, in 30 more mins time i will be rushing to lim chu kang in no time. but somehow i feel extremely satisfied at the way i used my time. its really ncie to realise that this day in your life hasnt been much spent doing nothing or waiting for something to happen. shall give myself a pat on the back for tat!
anyways, was at changi beach not with anyone of cos.. but just there to catch the sunset (sad huh) with my camera as the companion. the sunset was quite marred by the bad clouds hovering across the sky and blocked out most of the spectaculars so din get much of a good shot. here's one i managed to get out - click here.
im quite glad, things are looking even more happening for me especially when the person i emailed in thailand has responded with a project for taking. after discussing with some frens, we have decided to take it and organise something out of it. guess by next week wwe will lay the foundation plans as well as rope in some dudes to add to the dynamic group. wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment