Saturday, January 20, 2007

even superman is afraid of kryptonite

I still hear your voice,
When you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch,
in my dreams (my dreams)
Forgive me my weakness,
But I don't know why,
Without you it's hard to survive

(chorus)
'Cause every time we touch,
I get this feeling
And every time we kiss,
I swear I can fly
Can't you feel (or hear) my heart beat fast,
I want this to last,
Need you by my side
'Cause every time we touch,
I feel the static,
And every time we kiss,
I reach for the sky,
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go,
Want you in my life.


Your arms are my castle,
Your heart is my sky.
They wipe away tears that I cry (i cry)
the good and the bad times,
We've been through them all.
You make me rise when I fall...

(chorus)
'Cause every time we touch,
I get this feeling
And every time we kiss,
I swear I can fly
Can't you feel (or hear) my heart beat fast,
I want this to last,
Need you by my side
'Cause every time we touch,
I feel the static,
And every time we kiss,
I reach for the sky,
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go,
Want you in my life

'Cause every time we touch,
I get this feeling
every time we kiss,
I swear I can fly
Can't you feel (or hear) my heart beat fast,
I want this to last,
Need you by my side


this song rings many familiar bells and transports me back to bmt days when the radio in the centre of the fhm-photos-peppered table gave hope too all of us in the room. that scene is melancholic, its beyond me to be able to erase that warming picture of the room. everytime after chiong-sua we would gather all shagged out around the table, listening to the radio, chatting like we were best frens. and maybe, just maybe, tat's wad they meant by brotherhood in ns. of cos, this very song was a fav of a guy in the room who really liked someone, and was doing everything to get her - including chionging for ocs and training for a beautiful body. this song gave him the hope and endurance thru a distinctly different culture, and more importantly, it reminded him of the future. it was until one day tat dream crashed when he fractured his leg badly, really badly. the pain emanating from his eyes the day he looked at me from his bed was hurtful, and i cud remember the times i route-marched with him as a buddy, shared our emotions together, sat together at night talking thru it.
i dunno if he cried that time.
but i do know of someone who cried during the 1st 3 weeks confinement in his ocs term. and he's a bmt platoon commander now.
i do know of someone who cried when he received a bad call during bmt. it was the last straw. and now he's doing great in bmt.
i do also know of someone who cried because he was down with some very bad stomach flu the very day he entered bmt. it was the fact that mummy was missing, and that there were sergeants who make you bloody march to the medical centre in the name of SOP when you are already in spasms.
last night when we were online chatting before we played some dota, my fren was asking us to go out desperately cause "its depressing to just book out today".
i guess certain things dont really change when you are in hardship.

ok, i admit that i have been dialing to china and UK. haha, of cos, not anything you would suspect, but its to find out more about party poppers from overseas companies for this year's ndp. its fun to be part of the ppl organising this huge event. hope to haf some free tix to be sharing with ppl haha. but very soon, my saturdays will be gone in a flash until august. its sth i haf to bear with, hopefully it works out well. being busy is ok, feeling shitty issnt and i believe come that period, it wud be the former.
haf a bday party later to attend. i haven even cut my damn long hair, i haven 'shaved' for like months - pardon me, im not really one with lotsa facial hair. there's a liverpool chelsea showdown later. i haven gotten a present for the bday party. i just woke up not too long ago. its not really working out today. bad, bad

No comments: